Tuesday 22 July 2014

Dear TMO Nick Paget Brown Robert Black

 
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Mr D Oddy-July 18, 2014: update on flat 12 Curran House repairs and renovations
 
thank you,
 
Donald
 
“Complaints department: whenever I have tried to get some understanding and sense of what will happen, the complaints department start that process with a 10 day to reply policy. I can imagine there is a 10 day lag because if I am experiencing these problems, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Until of course the worst case scenario happens: service users believe that the council and the TMO are useless and simply don't care. Once that is firmly established as a principle in the service user, the TMO and RBKC continue to be indolent. Of course I could be wrong?”
 
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 4:45 PM
Subject: Mr D Oddy-July 18, 2014: update on flat 12 Curran House repairs and renovations
 

Dear Mr Oddy

 

We are looking into issues you raise and will reply within 10 working days.

 

Regards

Dulce De Oliveira Watts
Complaints Officer